云文档网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(2)

来源:网络收集 时间:2024-04-20 下载这篇文档 手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:xuecool-com或QQ:370150219 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

164--* I'll keep on making those new mistakes * 

*我将会继续的犯下新的错误 *

165--* I'll keep on making them every day * 

*但我每天都不会放弃 *

166--* Those new mistakes * 

*即便犯下错误 *

167--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything * 

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

168--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything* 

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

169--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything* 

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

170--* Oh oh oh oh ooh* 

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *

171--* Try everything* 

* 尝试一切 *

172--I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.

我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。

173--And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.

然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。

174--Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!

每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!

175--Thank you.

谢谢。

176--- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.

- 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居! - 喔?是吗,我们很吵。

177--Don't expect us to apologize for it.

别指望我们会道歉。

178--Greasy walls.

油腻腻的墙壁。

179--Rickety bed.

摇晃晃的席梦思。

180--Crazy neighbors.

疯狂的邻居。

181--I love it!

我爱死了!

182--Come on! He bared his teeth first!

拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!

183--- Excuse me! - Hmm?

- 不好意思! - 嗯?

184--Down here!

下面这边!

185--- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!- 嗨。

 - 欧... 我的 ...天啊!

186--They really did hire a bunny.

他们真的雇了一只兔子。

187--Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.

矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。

188--Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",

哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,

189--but when other animals do it, that's a little...

但其他的人呢,有一点...

190--Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.

噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。

191--The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.

那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。

192--- Oh. - No, it's okay.

- 哦。 - 其实还好。

193--Oh. You've actually got... there's a...

哦。事实上你的...有一个...

194--- A what? - In your neck. The fold.

- 一个什么? - 在你的脖子缝里。

195--- The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!

- 额...这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!

196--Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...

呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...

197--- Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you!

- 哦,在左手边。 - 很好,谢谢你!

198--Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.

哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。

199--Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?

嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?

200--Attention!

注意!

201--All right. All right. Everybody sit.

好吧。好吧。大家坐下。

202--I've got three items on the docket.

我的文件上有三个重点。

203--First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。

204--Francine. Happy birthday.

弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。

205--Oh.哦。

206--Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,

207--but I'm not going to because... I don't care.

但我不会,因为......我不在乎。

208--Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.

最后,我们有 14 起失踪哺乳动物的案件。

209--All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.

所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。

210--And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.

而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。

211--This is priority number one. Assignments.

这是第一要务。分派工作。

212--Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.

警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。

213--Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.

你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。

214--Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.

警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。

215--Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.

警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。

216--And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.

最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。

217--Parking duty. Dismissed.

开交通罚单。解散。

218--Parking duty?

交通罚单?

219--Chief? Chief Bogo?

局长?蛮牛局长?

220--Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.

局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。

221--- So? - So I can handle one.

- 那又怎样? - 我可以接下一个。

222--You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.

你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。

223--Didn't forget. Just don't care.

我没忘记,我只是不在乎。

224--Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.

局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。

225--Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.

那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。

226--A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets.

一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单。

227--I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.

我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。

228--FREQUENT STOPS 频繁起停

229--(EXPIRED)(已过期)

230--(EXPIRED)(已过期)

231--Ah!啊!

232--Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!

蹦!两百张罚单在中午之前!

233--201.201。

234--Hey, watch where you're going, fox!

嘿,走路小心点,狐狸!

235--Huh!呵呵!

236--Hmm.嗯。

237--Where'd he go?

他哪儿去了?

238--Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours,

听。我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窥,

239--but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!

而我不希望这里有任何的麻烦。所以,请滚蛋!

240--I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...

我没有要找任何麻烦,先生......

241--I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.

我只是想要买一个巨型冰棒。给我小孩子的。

242--You want the red, or the blue, pal?

你要红色的,还是蓝色的,伙计?

243--Oh. I'm such a...

哦。我真是个......

244--- Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. - What?

- 哦,拜托,孩子。回去吧。听着,伙计。 - 什么?

245--There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?

你们住的地方没有狐狸的冰淇淋店吗?

246--No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,

不不。有,是有的。只是我这个傻傻的孩子,

247--this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.

这个愚蠢的小东西,他非常喜欢大象。

248--He wants to be one when he grows up.

当他长大之后他一直想当一只大象。

249--Isn't that adorable?

是不是很萌?

250--Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?

我怎么能粉碎他的梦想呢,是吧?对吧?

251--Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says 

你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上写着

252--We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it.

我们有权拒绝任何人!所以,走吧。

253--You're holding up the line.

你把队伍卡住了。

254--Hello. Excuse me.

好。打扰一下。

255--Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.

嘿,嘿你必须排队等待轮到你,查水表的女交警。

256--Actually, I'm an officer.

其实,我是一位警官。

257--Just have a quick question.

我很快的问你一个问题就好。

258--Are your customers aware they're getting 

你的客人知道他们的冰淇淋

259--snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?

里面有鼻涕吗?

260--What are you talking about?

你在说什么?

261--Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,

好。我不想制造任何麻烦,

262--but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.

但我相信舀冰淇淋与不带鼻子套是违反 3 级卫生法的。

263--Which is kind of a big deal.

那是有一点严重的问题。

264--Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks 

当然,当然我也可以当没看到,只要你能开始遵守规则然后

265--and... I don't know... finish selling this...

而且......我不知道......卖这个给...

266--nice dad and his son a... What was it?

漂亮的爹地和他的儿子......你刚刚怎么说?

267--A Jumbo-Pop. Please.

一个巨型冰棒,谢谢。

268--A Jumbo-Pop.

巨型冰棒。

269--- $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you.

- $ 15 - 非常感谢。谢谢。

270--Oh no, are you kidding me...

哦,不,你在开玩笑吧?

271--I don't have my wallet!

我没带我的钱包!

272--I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.

如果我的头没有连接到我的脖子我会失去我的头。

273--That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal.

这是事实。好孩子。我很抱歉,小子。

274--Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.

这一定是你最糟糕的生日。

275--Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.

请不要生我的气。不管怎么说,还是要谢谢你。

276--Keep the change.

不用找了。

277--Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?

警官,我真的非常感谢你。好善良。真的。我可以还给你吗?

278--Oh, no. My treat.

不用了。我请客。

279--It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.这

只是,见到他们这样恶劣的对待狐狸。

280--I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella.只想说你是一个伟大的父亲,只是一个真正的口齿伶俐的家伙。

281--Oh. Well, that is high praise.

哦。嗯,这是很高的赞赏。

282--It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing.

我发现像你这样的人还是很罕见的。

283--- Officer? - Hopps. Mr..?

- 警官? - 哈波斯。先生..?

284--Wilde. Nick Wilde.

尾耳朵。妮可 尾耳朵。

285--And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?

你好,小家伙。你长大后想成为大象?

286--You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia.

你就可以当只大象,因为这里是动物邦。

287--Anyone can be anything.

任何人都可以达成梦想。

288--Ahh. I tell him that all the time.

啊。我总是这么跟他说。

289--All right, here you go. Two paws.

好吧,来给你,握爪。

290--Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile!

是啊。哦,看看那笑容,那是生日开心的微笑!

291--All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.

好吧,给她说再见嘟嘟。

292--Toot-toot.嘟嘟。

293--- Bye, now! - Goodbye!- 再见! - 再见!

294--Oh. Hey, little toot-toot...哦。嘿,小嘟嘟...

295--"ORGANIC" 

$2“有机” $ 2

296--PAWPSICLE "ORGANIC "

 *$2 冰棒 “有机” * $ 2

297--LEMMING BROTHERS BANK 旅鼠兄弟银行

298--Get your Pawpsicles.

来买你的冰棒喔。

299--Oh!哦!

300--- Lumber delivery. - What's with the color?

- 建材运送。 - 这颜色是什么?

301--The color? Uh... it's redwood.

颜色?呃......这是红木。

302--39, 40, there you go. Way to work that diaper, big guy.39,40,

你去那里。上班途中的尿布,大家伙。

303--Hey. No kiss bye-bye for daddy?

嘿。没有给爹地的吻别了?

304--You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off!

你敢亲我,明天我会咬你的脸!

305--Ciao.卧槽。

306--Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me.

好吧,我帮你说话,你居然骗我。

307--You liar!

你这个骗子!

308--It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. And I'm not the liar. He is.

这叫说话的艺术,甜心。而且我不是骗子。他是。

309--Hey!嘿!

310--All right, Slick-Nick. You're under arrest.

好吧,油滑的尼克。你被捕了。

311--Really? For what?

真的?为什么?

312--Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit?

哎呀,我不知道。没有食品贩卖许可证?

313--Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines?

货物运输未经许可?

314--- False advertizing. - Permit. Receipt of declared commerce.

- 商品叙述不实。 - 许可证。营业执照。

315--And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care.

我没有做虚假广告。保重。

316--You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!

你跟他们说那冰棍棒是红木!

317--That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle.

那就对了。红木。省略了中间几个字。

318--Wood that is red.

红色的木头。

319--You can't touch me, Carrots. I've been doing this since I was born.

你抓不到我的,胡萝卜头。我从出生就一直做这个了。

320--You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots.

你会后悔叫我萝卜头的。

321--My bad. I just naturally assumed you came...

我的错。我猜你来自......

322--from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No?

一些种小胡萝卜的波敦克。不是吗?

323--Uh, no. Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow.

哦,不是。波敦克在别区,我是在兔窝镇长大的。

324--Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar.

好的。跟你说说一些耳熟的故事。

325--Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas decides 

天真的小乡巴佬带着大大的梦想来到动物邦

326--"Hey, look at me, I'm gonna move to Zootopia...

“嘿,看我,我会搬到动物乌托邦...

327--Where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!"

掠食者跟猎物会和睦相处,一起唱着来这吧!“

328--Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all get along.

才发现,喔,我们没办法好好想处。

329--And that dream of becoming a big city cop, double whoopsie, she's a meter maid.

而那成为大城市的警察的梦想呢,又可惜了,她是个查水表的交通警察。

330--And whoopsie number three-sie, no one cares about her or her dreams.

可惜的第三点呢,没人在意她或是她的梦想。

331--And soon enough those dreams die, and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor

不久,这些梦想消失了,而我们情绪化的兔子

332--living in a box under a bridge. Till finally she has no choice but to go back home 

生活在桥底下的一个盒子里,发现你没法选择

333--with that cute fuzzy wuzzy little tail between her legs to become...只能夹着你那毛茸茸的尾巴乖乖回家,成为...

334--You're from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? So how about a carrot farmer?

你说你来自兔窝镇是吧?何不当个拔胡萝卜农?

335--That sound about right?

听起来还蛮对的吧?

336--Oh!哦!

百度搜索“yundocx”或“云文档网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,云文档网,提供经典综合文库《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(2)在线全文阅读。

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!
本文链接:https://www.yundocx.com/wenku/338042.html(转载请注明文章来源)
Copyright © 2018-2022 云文档网 版权所有
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:370150219 邮箱:370150219@qq.com
苏ICP备19068818号-2
Top
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
单篇付费下载
限时特价:7 元/份 原价:20元
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:xuecool-com QQ:370150219