云文档网 - 专业文章范例文档资料分享平台

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(3)

来源:网络收集 时间:2024-04-20 下载这篇文档 手机版
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全,需要完整文档或者需要复制内容,请下载word后使用。下载word有问题请添加微信号:xuecool-com或QQ:370150219 处理(尽可能给您提供完整文档),感谢您的支持与谅解。点击这里给我发消息

337--Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed.

小心点喔,否则粉碎的就不只你的梦想。

338--Hey, hey. No one tells me what I can or can't be. Especially not some...

嘿,嘿。没有人告诉我能做什么或不能做什么。尤其是一些不...

339--jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.

讨人厌,从没胆量去尝试任何事物的卖冰棒骗子。

340--All right, look.好吧,听着。

341--Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want.每个人来到动物乌托邦都以为他们可以呼风唤雨。

342--Well, you can't. You can only be what you are.

实际上你不能,你只能是你自己。你只能是你是什么。

343--Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

狡猾的狐狸。蠢萌的兔子。

344--I'm not a dumb bunny.

我不是一个蠢萌的兔子。

345--Right. And that's not wet cement.

对。然后那不是未干的水泥。

346--You'll never be a real cop.

你永远不会成为一个真正的警察。

347--You're a cute meter maid, though.

你是一个可爱的交通警察。

348--Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.

也许有一天会是个督察。撑住喔。

349--* Everybody hurts... *

* 每个人都会受伤的... *

350--* by myself... *

* 只有独自一人... *

351--* You can't do nothing right, baby... *

* 什么都做不好,宝贝... *

352--* I'm a loser... *

* 我是一个失败者... *

353--CARROTS for ONE 

一人一根胡萝卜

354--Mom & Dad 

妈咪和爹地

355--- Oh, hey, it's my parents! - Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart!

- 哦,对了,这是我的父母!- 哦,她在这里!嘿!甜心!

356--Hey there, Jude the Dude. How was your first day on the force?

嘿,朱迪。你第一天上班如何呢?

357--- It was real great! - Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?

- 挺棒的! - 是吗?事情都如你预期吗?

358--Absolutely. And more. Everyone's so nice, and I feel like...

当然,每个人都很好,我感觉...

359--- I'm really making a difference. - Wait a second. holy craps, Bonnie.

- 我真的发挥作用。 -等一下。我乐个趣,邦妮。

360--- Look at that! - Oh, my sweet heaven!

- 看那个! - 哦,我亲爱的天堂!

361--Judy, are you a meter maid?

朱迪,你是交警?

362--Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing..

哦,这个..不!不,不。这只是暂时的..

363--- It's the safest job on the force! - She's not a real cop!

- 那是最安全的工作! - 喔她不是个真正的警察!

364--- Our prayers have been answered! - Glorious day!

- 我们的祷告成真了! - 美好的一天!

365--Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid!

嗬 - 嗬,交警,交警,交警!

366--- Dad! Dad! - Meter maid!

- 爹地!爹地! - 交警!

367--You know what, it's been a really long day, I should..

.我们知道,这是很漫长的一天了,我应该...

368--- You get some rest. - Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves.

- 你尽量休息。 - 那些罚单可不会自己开好。

369--- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.

- 再见。 - 再见。

370--Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music!

嘿,兔子!在听伤心音乐的兔子把音乐关了!

371--Leave the meter maid alone, didn't you hear her conversation?

先不谈那个交通警察,没听到她的谈话吗?

372--- She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut up!

- 她觉得自己很失败! - 哦,闭嘴!

373--- You shut up! - You shut up!

- 你闭嘴! - 你闭嘴!

374--- You shut up! - Tomorrow is another day.

- 你闭嘴! - 明天又是新的一天。

375--Yeah, but it might be worse!

是的,但它可能会更糟!

376--I was 30 seconds over!

才超过三十秒!

377--Yeah, you're a real hero, lady.

是啊,你还真是个英雄呢小姐。

378--My mommy says she wishes you were dead.

我妈咪说她希望你能去死。

379--Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary.

土里土气的兔字,你的工资支付我的税钱。

380--I am a real cop. I am a real cop.

我是一个真正的警察。我是一个真正的警察。

381--Hey, you! Bunny!

嘿,你!兔子!

382--Sir, if you have a grievance you may contest recitation in traffic court.

先生,如果你有委屈,你可以上诉交通法庭。

383--What are you talking about?! My shop!

你在说什么?!我的店铺!

384--It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away!

这只是抢劫了!你看,他越来越远!

385--Well, are you a cop or not?

好吧,你是警察不?

386--Oh! Yes! Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this!

哦!是!是!别担心,先生,我可以搞定!

387--- Stop in the name of the law! - Catch me if ya' can, cottontail!

- 以法律之名给我停下来! -如果你抓的到我,棉毛尾巴!

388--Coming through!

别挡路!

389--This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31.

这是李麦克警官。嫌犯逃逸,请求支援。

390--I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit!

交给我!哈波斯警官,正在追缉!

391--Woo-hoo!喔-吼!

392--LITTLE RODENTIA 老鼠城

393--- Ah! - Ahh!- 啊! - 啊!

394--Ha ha ha.哈哈哈。

395--You! Hey!您!嘿!

396--Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops!

嘿,交通警察!等待真正的警察到!

397--Stop!停下来!

398--Ahhhh!哈啊!

399--Oh.哦。

400--Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon.

抱歉!经过。打扰一下。打扰一下。原谅我。

401--Yahhh!呀哈!

402--Bon voyage, flatfoot!

一路顺风,扁脚!

403--Huh!呵呵!

404--- Hey! Stop right there! - Have a donut, coppa!

- 喂!不许动! - 吃个甜甜圈,条子!

405--Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings?

喔我的天阿,你有看到那些豹纹的裤子吗?

406--- Ah! - Ah!- 啊! - 啊!

407--Oh!哦!

408--- I love your hair. - Thank you.

- 我喜欢你的头发。 - 谢谢。

409--Heheheheh. Come to papa!

黑黑黑黑。来爸爸这边!

410--Okay. You're gonna have to be patient and wait in line 

好的。你必须排队等候

411--just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay?

像其他人一样,奥特顿太太。好的?

412--- I popped the weasel! - Hopps!

- 我抓到黄鼠狼了! - 哈波斯警官!

413--Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. Reckless endangerment of rodents...

擅自离开岗位,搞了一堆烂摊子,惊吓到了老鼠城...

414--But, to be fair, you did stop a master criminal from stealing two dozen moldy onions.

不过,平心而论,你也只是阻止了罪犯窃取二十几个发霉的洋葱。

415--Mmm. Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren't onions.

嗯。不想打扰你长官但是那不是洋葱。

416--Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias. 

这 些 特 殊 小 花 叫 做midnicampum holicithias。

417--They're a class C botanical, sir.

他们是一个 C 类植物,长官。

418--Well, I grew up in a family where plant husbandry was kind of a thing...

好吧,因为我从小与我父母在农场长大...

419--- Shut your tiny mouth now! - Sir, I got the bad guy.

- 闭上你的小嘴! - 长官,我抓到了坏人。

420--That's my job.

这是我的工作。

421--Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!

你的工作是开罚单贴到车上!

422--Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again.

局长,奥特顿太太又来这边找你了。

423--- Not now. - Okay, I just need to know if you want to...

- 现在不是时候。 - 好吧,我只需要知道,如果你要...

424--- take it this time she seems really upset... - Not now!

- 这一次她似乎真的很心烦... - 现在不是时候!

425--Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid,

先生。我不想成为一个贴罚单的,

426--I wanna be a real cop.

我想成为一个真正的警察。

427--Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted..

.你觉得当初市长有问我想要什么吗...

428--- when he assigned you to me? - But, sir...

- 把你分发给我? - 可是,先生......

429--Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams...

人生可不是什么音乐剧卡通你随便唱首歌,而你平淡的梦想......

430--magically come true! So let it go.

奇迹般地成真!所以,随它去吧。

431--Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please.

蛮牛局长,拜托了!打扰您五分钟就好。

432--I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she's super slippery.

对不起,先生。我试图阻止她,但是她很快。

433--I gotta go sit down.

我得走了坐下。

434--Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing everything we can.

夫人,因为我已经告诉你,我们正在尽我们所能。

435--My husband has been missing for ten days.

我的丈夫已经失踪十天。

436--- His name is Emmitt Otterton. - Yes. I know.

- 他叫埃密特奥特顿。 - 是的。我知道。

437--He's a florist. We have 2 beautiful children.

他是个园艺师,也是两个漂亮孩子的父亲。

438--He would never just disappear.

他绝不会就此消失。

439--Ma'am, our detectives are very busy.

夫人,我们的侦探是非常繁忙。

440--Please. There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt.

请。一定有人会找到我的埃米特。

441--- Mrs. Otterton. - I will find him.

- 奥特顿夫人。 - 我会找到他的。

442--Oh. Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny!

哦。谢谢!祝福你,祝福你,小兔子!

443--Take this. Find my Emmitt.

拿着这张照片。找到我的埃米特。

444--Bring him home to me and my babies. Please.

让他回到我的孩子身边。请。

445--Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here.

奥斯顿太太。请你在外面等一下。

446--Of course. Oh, thank you both so much!

当然。哦,谢谢你们两个了!

447--One second.一秒。

448--- You're fired. - What? Why?

- 你被开除了。 - 什么?为什么?

百度搜索“yundocx”或“云文档网”即可找到本站免费阅读全部范文。收藏本站方便下次阅读,云文档网,提供经典综合文库《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(3)在线全文阅读。

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(3).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!
本文链接:https://www.yundocx.com/wenku/338042.html(转载请注明文章来源)
Copyright © 2018-2022 云文档网 版权所有
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:370150219 邮箱:370150219@qq.com
苏ICP备19068818号-2
Top
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
单篇付费下载
限时特价:7 元/份 原价:20元
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:xuecool-com QQ:370150219